HintEd is a cutting-edge Digital Adoption Platform that helps companies increase productivity by streamlining employee training and user onboarding for enterprise software.
As a winner of the Start-Up Chile Program and holder of several global awards as the best HR Tech Solution, HintEd offers on-screen tutorials that guide users step-by-step through tasks within the web and/or Windows applications. Our platform adds a training and support layer on top of these applications, enabling enterprises to engage their employees and deliver just-in-time in-application guidance.
Join our team at HintEd and be a part of revolutionizing the way companies approach employee training and onboarding.
- Collaborate with the team to improve development processes and implement best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Ensure code quality through automated testing
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends in web development
- Understanding of extensions for Google Chrome and requirements for Manifest 2/3
- Experience in testing with a focus on automated end-to-end quality
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and projects, we encourage you to apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying